[K-POP] CN Blue : Currently #1 For 2010 Melon Awards’ “Best New Artist”


With approximately one day left for online vote at 2010 Melon Awards, things are looking good for CNBLUEas the band is among the Top 10 artists competing for the main award, Artist of the Year. CNBLUE is also currently ranked #1 for Best New Artist. Aside from the awards, CNBLUE is also nominated for Best Song (I’m A Loner) and Best Album (Bluetory).

The online voting for Melon Awards is only applicable for Korean citizen and foreigners with Resident Registration Number. The first round of online voting started on November 11th-21st. The second voting started on November 22nd and will end on December 14th. However, the online voting results will only reflect 20% of the whole marks to determine the winners for all categories, whereas the other 80% comes from the digital album sales.

The 2010 Melon Awards will be held at the Hall of Peace, Kyung Hee University in Seoul on December 15th (same venue for CNBLUE’s “Feel The Blue” Concert on the 18th!) Actor Song Joong Ki of the recent drama,Sungkyunkwan Scandal and who is also the former KBS’ Music Bank host will be the MC for the award ceremony that night.

You can stream for the 2010 Melon Awards HERE.

 

© 2010 Melon Awards Official Web (source) + cnbluestorm | Shared by ©HOTSPICYKIMCHI | Please copy complete credits. Don’t hotlink anything. – HOTSPICYKIMCHI ♔

Friendly Reminder: Please don’t hotlink images and do provide proper pingbacks to the site. A little token of appreciation can do wonders, you know. Peace, love, and GV. – ©HOTSPICYKIMCHI

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s